Friday, March 27, 2009

First Post!

I've been unofficially following some of the adorable preppy blogs out there for a few months and I thought it was finally time to take the plunge and make one! Please excuse my general disorganization while I'm getting started up. This whole blogging thing is confusing, yall! I can't wait to start discussing shows and styles with all you pretty girls!

Some of my favorites:
Anything and Everything monogrammed! (but those aren't my initials)
Jewlery, towels, bags, you name it and I'll stick my three letters on it!
Boat Shoes! I just got these green sperrys for my birthday.
Perfect for wearing everyday!

Baseball! A group of friends and I make a point of going to every home JV game.
Some of our best guy friends are on the team, and our boys are pretty good!


Hilton Head Island! My very favorite vacation spot!
There is such a southern and preppy vibe down there and
the beaches are clean, not crowded and so pretty!


And remember,
'Love never fails'
-1 Corinthians 13:8
Love your family, friends, god and self!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm your first follower and your first commenter :) Welcome to the blog world, it is soooooo fun! I can't wait to get to know you. I believe you're going to fit in great. Now, you must promise not to reveal where I go to school! (There are some creepy people out there.) Have the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete