Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Math Meltdown

Today, I had my midterm in Algebra 2. The good news is that that means that summer is getting closer! The bad news is that it was hard!


Right now, I feel like I'm learning useless things. Who has had to divide polynomials in the last six months? When will I ever need this?


At least college is only two years away! I'm just starting to look at colleges and am going on my first college tour next month! Clemson, get ready! I'm a highly independent person, but I'm still not sure if I could handle being so far away from home (almost 5 hours driving time...) This is what keeps me up at night...


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was so bad at Algebra too. I went to college 6 hours away. It was hard sometimes at the beginning but I don't regret it.

    ReplyDelete